Subject Verb Advanced Agreement Worksheet
Look at each of these sentences and pay careful attention to the subject/verb agreement. Are they correct or not?
1. Everyone have done the homework as expected.
2. Some of the money is missing.
3. Somebody has forgotten to turn off the TV.
4. Each of the cars in the street are new.
5. The President as well as his brother was a guest.
6. Neither of the computers are working.
7. Either wine is fine, thank you.
8. The pair of gloves isn't mine.
9. The Stars and Stripes fly over the court building.
10. Twelve miles is a long distance to run.