Quantifiers Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with quantifier expressions.
- Anyone who manages to complete the test in under an hour will get a bonus five points.
- Much of the ocean floor is totally unexplored.
- A great deal of time has been wasted on meaningless reports.
- We still have plenty of time before the deadline so there's no reason to panic.
- Will you be taking a lot of hand luggage onto the plane?
- Much needs to be done before we can regain the residents' confidence.
- None of the children arrived at school on time.
- These books have all been damaged in the flood.