Advanced Quantifiers Error Correction Worksheet
Are these following sentences containing quantifiers correct? Are they Correct or Wrong?
- Are there any questions or can we move on to the next unit?
- Nearly each person I saw that day complained about the cold. It was freezing!
- Phil was a respected doctor and lot of his former patients came back for his retirement party.
- Many of the people on the beach got sunburned quite badly.
- Both of the sisters didn't go to the dinner party.
- Are there many of the chairs left to still be moved?
- Has anyone had a piece of cake? There's still one slice left.
- None of those letters you're waiting for have arrived yet.