Pre- Words Gap Fill Worksheet
Choose the best word for each sentence.
precaution precinct precursor predicament prediction preface preference premonition preparation prerequisite
1. It probably won't rain, but I'm taking an umbrella just as a ______________.
2. The propeller plane was a ______________ of the jet plane.
3. One semester of physics is a ______________ for this class.
4. I had a ______________ that something was going to go wrong.
5. Do you have a ______________ for morning or afternoon for your appointment?
6. We had a lot of ______________ to do for this event.
7. The fortune teller's ______________ did not come true.
8. In the ______________ the author explained his reasons for writing the book.
9. This ______________ of the city votes at the city hall.
10. I don't know what to do. I'm in a terrible ______________.