Phrasal Verbs with W-Z, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters W to Z.
- Don't wait up for me, I'll be very late.
- We visited our friends and walked into a big domestic argument.
- The monster watched over the sleeping child until the king returned.
- The restaurant manager was arrested for watering down the wine.
- Weigh up the positives and negatives before spending any money.
- I know I can always win him over and he'll do what I want.
- The entire rabbit population was wiped out by the disease.
- It took me three hours to write up the lecture notes.