Phrasal Verbs with T, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letter T.
- I was taken aback by the anger in his voice.
- Jenny never took to her job and she's left it.
- I threw the letter away and then realized there was money in it!
- Nigel went to the gym every day to tone up and be ready for the beach.
- Even though the meeting lasted for an hour, they never touched on my proposal.
- I want to try on that blue dress as it looks perfect for me.
- Jane has turned into a very selfish person who think only of herself.
- I couldn't find my keys and then they turned up on my office desk.