Phrasal Verbs R-S, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters R and S.
- I read back over the dissertation and found so many errors.
- If we manage to ride out the recession, we'll be much stronger.
- Marcia is a very kind woman but none of that rubbed off on her daughter.
- The window is so dirty that I can't see through it properly.
- My aunt had to sell off her antiques when she got into debt.
- The woman was tricked into signing away her house.
- The parents splashed out on their daughter's wedding reception.
- I need to know exactly what R.E.M stands for.