Phrasal Verbs M-P, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters M to P.
- Stop making up stories about what your father does!
- I always mix up Alice and her sister because they are twins.
- Can you move over a little so I can sit down?
- Which of our free gifts have you opted for?
- Your apology can't paper over all the mistakes you made.
- Jenny picked at her dinner because she wasn't very hungry.
- The two brothers played at cowboys and indians until tea.
- Can you point out the person who shouted at you earlier?