Phrasal Verbs H-L, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters H to L.
- The police told the bank robber to hand over his gun.
- I think we should head for the nearest hotel.
- The movie made her sad but she held back her tears.
- Keep off the grass or you'll get your shoes muddy.
- The match kicked off two hours late due to the rain.
- The stormy winds lead to the barbecue being postponed.
- Leave that cake alone until after you've had your dinner.
- I went to lie down in the afternoon because I felt dizzy.