Phrasal Verb Generator 16
In groups, choose verbs and particles from the following boxes to make phrasal verbs. Which group can think of the most?
Find some phrasal verbs to fill the spaces in the following sentences:
1. If you're going into those fields, WATCH OUT because there's a bull loose.
2. How do you always manage to GET ROUND your brother like that? You must have some special powers. He always says "no" to me.
3. I'm very unhappy with Hector. I spent so much money on that model train set he wanted and now he's GOING OFF it.
4. My uncle built an electricity generator in his garden a few years ago which RAN ON either vodka or whiskey.
5. We really wanted to go to the jazz concert. However, the tickets SOLD OUT weeks before and we couldn't go.
6. There are many unfortunate people all over the world who suffer discrimination and don't have the chance to SPEAK OUT.
7. Come out into the street and CHECK this OUT! There's a man riding a camel!
8. I'm feeling very tired and stressed at the moment. I wish I hadn't TAKEN ON all those new duties back in the summer.