Phrasal Verb Generator 13
In groups, choose verbs and particles from the following boxes to make phrasal verbs. Which group can think of the most?
Find some phrasal verbs to fill the spaces in the following sentences:
1. "I told you never to mention that to me. Don't ever ___________ it ___________ again!"
2. Where your plan ___________ is you haven't allowed for the possibility of colder temperatures.
3. Can you ___________ me ___________ at the aiport tomorrow? I should land at about 7pm.
4. David thought he could ___________ his brother to help him.
5. Barbara bought the sweater without ___________ it ___________ and regretted it later; it was too small.
6. I think we should have ___________ the road a few miles back. I don't recognize this area at all!
7. In the story, the good witch ___________ the children while they sleep and protects them from the evil wizard.
8. We go to the gym for 30 minutes every day to ___________ before going to the office.