Phrasal Verb Generator 13
In groups, choose verbs and particles from the following boxes to make phrasal verbs. Which group can think of the most?
Find some phrasal verbs to fill the spaces in the following sentences:
1. "I told you never to mention that to me. Don't ever BRING it UP again!"
2. Where your plan FALLS DOWN is you haven't allowed for the possibility of colder temperatures.
3. Can you PICK me UP at the aiport tomorrow? I should land at about 7pm.
4. David thought he could RELY ON his brother to help him.
5. Barbara bought the sweater without TRYING it ON and regretted it later; it was too small.
6. I think we should have TURNED OFF the road a few miles back. I don't recognize this area at all!
7. In the story, the good witch WATCHES OVER the children while they sleep and protects them from the evil wizard.
8. We go to the gym for 30 minutes every day to WORK OUT before going to the office.