Phrasal Verb Generator 12
In groups, choose verbs and particles from the following boxes to make phrasal verbs. Which group can think of the most?
Find some phrasal verbs to fill the spaces in the following sentences:
1. You should arrive at an airport two hours before an international flight to ___________.
2. "Can I ___________ you to support me if the meeting gets nasty?" Craig asked his colleague.
3. "Where are you going, Marion? ___________! I'm not ready, I'm looking for my umbrella."
4. I asked Phil to ___________ my computer. There's nothing obviously wrong with it, but it does seem slower recently.
5. If you borrow money off a friend, make sure you ___________ it ___________.
6. In an police lineup, a victim or witness will try and ___________ the criminal.
7. In many fairy tales, the protagonist will ___________ for a very long journey at dawn, seeking fame and fortune.
8. We tried to get some autographs at the cinema's side entrance but security guards ___________ us ___________ and we returned to the street, disappointed.