Gerund and Infinitive Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences containing different gerund/infinitive verb patters.
- I dread to think how much all of this will cost.
- Did you remember to turn on the heater before you left the apartment?
- I remember seeing Kane, but I don't remember saying anything to him.
- I enjoy reading novels, but I'm not keen on watching them made into movies.
- Stop making so much noise or you'll wake the baby up.
- I suggest going to speak to a career advisor and she'll give you some suggestions.
- If we hadn't stopped to speak to your friend, we wouldn't be so late!
- If you keep getting those headaches, try sleeping more.
- I never tried to contact Peter after he left his job so suddenly.