Infinitive & Gerund - Error Correction
Look at these examples of infinitive and gerund verb patterns. Is each of these sentences Correct or Wrong?
- I like going to the dentist at least twice a year.
- She regrets saying anything to her sister now.
- Swimming is a very good exercise for the heart.
- After seeing so many homeless people, Carl decided to do something to help them.
- Stop to think about how many unhealthy young people there are today.
- I regret informing you that you don't have the job.
- He was the one who convinced me to audition for the play.
- You can't go on to punish yourself for so long over something that wasn't your fault.