Contrasting Ideas Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order. The first word in every sentence is John.
- John is a vegetarian but he was eating meat.
- John's wife looks so young even though she's actually 58.
- John climbed a mountain last year although he's afraid of heights.
- John went to work yesterday despite his illness.
- John read all the Harry Potter books despite not being interested in fantasy.
- John is happily married and has a great job. nevertheless, he's unhappy.
- John cooked dinner in spite of his wife saying she would do it.
- John never plays any sports despite his doctor telling him to.