Advanced Level >> Reading Comprehension >> Your students can always do with some more reading comprehension and different reading styles. In this example, read about a university offering a course in computer games.
University Offers PC Games Course
Read this short text about a course being offered in a Scottish university. Answer the true/false questions.
1. The university wants to teach people how to play games better. FALSE
2. There's a chance that the area might become very important for the computer game industry if this course goes ahead. TRUE
3. The leader of the course hopes to expand people's understanding of what computer games are about. TRUE
4. There is more money now in computer games than in the entire cinema industry. FALSE
5. Only older, more advanced students can currently take the course. TRUE
6. The university is undergoing expansion to allow the course to take place. TRUE
7. The course is specially designed for professionals such as doctors and pilots. FALSE