Causative: Vacation Orders!
Michael's parents are going to the Caribbean for a second honeymoon. While they're gone, they've asked their son, Richie, to do some tasks. Who will he have to call for the first five? Complete the final three using the correct verbs.
1. Charles Cleaning and Plumbing Services
2. Domingo Milanez, Local Vet.
3. The Three Amigos Catering Services.
4. Joe's Auto Repairs.
5. Trevor Bailey, Carpentry and Building Contractors.
6. Please get the grass CUT, the garden's looking like a meadow!
7. Please GET the kitchen window FIXED/REPAIRED. There's a big crack in it from the storm last month.
8. Please GET the barbecue CLEANED. The barbecue on our last night was wonderful, but now it's filthy!