"All" Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put the words into the correct order to make sentences using expressions with "all".
- Nearly all of Jane's guests had left by eleven o'clock.
- Why does your dog keep barking all of the time?
- We are all going to the shops to get some bread.
- I'm not at all happy with your choice of cake.
- All that she wants is another baby.
- We burned all the potatoes and so the kitchen was full of smoke.
- He's known my mother all her life.
- All those in favour of the new fees , raise your hand.