Phrasal Verb Generator 3
In groups, choose verbs and particles from the following boxes to make phrasal verbs. Which group can think of the most?
Find some phrasal verbs to fill the spaces in the following sentences:
1. Don't worry about the argument you had with your sister. It will soon ___________.
2. If you see Jane tomorrow, ___________ my best wishes to her for her new baby.
3. We went to that new cinema first, then the pizza restaurant and we ___________ in the bar near the old bridge.
4. Parents often worry about their teenage children ___________ a huge phone bill
5. It's been raining for three hours now and it doesn't look like it will ___________ today.
6. He tried to ___________ his deception but he was discovered when he left an incriminating photocopy on his desk.
7. He isn't a good boxer but his trainer keeps ___________ him ___________ as though he was world champion.
8. The professor spent two hours speaking about the economy without even ___________ globalisation.
9. The money we owe you for un-used vacation time will ___________ to next month's cheque.
10. With that accent of his, he could ___________ a Frenchman I think.