Advanced Level >> Phrasal Verbs Worksheets >> A gap-fill worksheet where students choose the right phrasal verb to complete each space in a sentence. On this worksheet, the verbs take, talk and turn are included.
Phrasal Verb Gap Fill Worksheet T-V
1. I don't think I TAKE AFTER anyone in my family. I am completely different.
2. He won't pay that much for such a small car. Do you TAKE HIM FOR an idiot?
3. She has only been sailing twice but has really TAKEN TO it like a natural.
4. Are you sure I can't TALK YOU INTO coming to the cinema with me tonight? You'll really enjoy it!
5. Do you really think those two girls aren't identical twins? I can't TELL THEM APART at all!
6. If you buy the car at the price we agreed on, I will THROW IN the bicycle for free.
7. I won't invest in that new company because I don't want all my money to be TIED UP in one risky business.
8. The plane TOUCHED DOWN in Miami at exactly 9 o'clock, and from there we go to my cousin's house.
9. She TRADED IN her old typewriter and got 20% off the new computer as a result.
10. I had only put the jeans on to TRY THEM ON and the store detective accused me of trying to steal them!
11. With this hot and humid weather, I am finding it difficult to TUNE IN to my favourite radio station.
12. If the weather TURNS OUT nice tomorrow, we can go for a picnic.
13. I warned you about making that costly investment. Don't TURN TO me for help if it all goes horribly wrong.
14. We should try and get enough support together to VOTE DOWN this terrible proposal at the referendum.