Time Expressions Gap Fill Worksheet
Use the following time expressions to complete each sentence.
- Queen Victoria died at the ______ of the 20th Century, in 1901.
- The party will finish at about midnight. It won't carry on into the ______.
- The USA is divided into four main ______.
- I bought my first ______ watch when I was fifteen years old.
- You arrive in Sydney at ten o'clock ______ time.
- The 1980s was a very creative ______ for music.
- When Johnson retires, it will be like the end of an ______. He's been here forever!
- When I lived in Central America, I missed not having four ______ in the year. It was always warm!