Third Conditional Error Correction
Look at these third conditional sentences. Some of them have errors. Are the Correct or Wrong?
- The doctors would have called by now if they had finished the operation.
- I might have be very rich if I'd been born in the USA.
- I wouldn't have invited Tara to the party if I'd known she was in town.
- You could've stayed at home if the weather had been worse.
- I never would have gone to prison if I hadn't stolen that money.
- I might had won the lottery if you'd remembered to buy me a ticket.
- She may not have fell ill if she hadn't eaten that seafood.
- Lilly said she wouldn't have said "no" if Barry had asked her to marry him.