Phrasal Verbs C-D, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters C and D.
- We called off the picnic because of the terrible weather.
- I checked into my hotel and then went for dinner in the restaurant.
- Who will you be cheering on in the match tonight?
- At the end of that sad film I was choking back tears.
- He came round in the hospital and asked about his wife.
- My doctor told me to cut back on eating red meat.
- The man entered the bank and drew out all his money.
- Where do you dream up these crazy ideas of yours?