Phrasal Verbs A-B, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters A and B.
- The TV is acting up again. I think it's the aerial.
- I want to ask Pete over to watch the game on TV.
- The building blew up because of the bomb.
- He broke off from what he was doing to make a call.
- I was brought up by my Aunt Sally.
- John burst into the kitchen and said the police were at the door.
- Our office is bringing in a new policy of paying for photocopies!
- My favorite author is bringing out a new novel.