Future Tenses Error Correction Worksheet
Look at how the future is being used in each of these sentences. Is each one correct or not?
1. I'll buy the red shoes if they still have them in the store.
2. I don't have that much money, I'll ask my mother for a loan.
3. Oh look how angry the manager is. He's going to shout at us for not working hard enough.
4. He'll help you if you will ask him.
5. The next episode of "Youth Today" is going to be on at the same time next week.
6. Sheila's going to work for her father for a year.
7. When we will get to the cinema, I'll call you.
8. That pot is going to boil over, Tim. Turn down the gas.