Future Continuous Error Correction Worksheet
Are these following Future Continuous sentences correct or not?
- By 2050, I think we'll all be flying cars to get around.
- I will be sunbathe in Jamaica by next Tuesday.
- They'll be feeling tired after that long journey.
- I will have working in this company for ten years next month.
- Do you know what time they'll be serving dinner?
- This time next year, we'll be marrying.
- It will raining back in England, I imagine.
- Will Michael Cates be speaking at the conference in Paris?