Level 4 Vocabulary
Here are some example answers.
- I don't like people who _BLOW__ their noses in public. They should use a handkerchief.
- He's a very old man who walks with a _LIMP__.
- You don't have to say anything. Just __NOD__ your head if you agree.
- Look! John is _WAVING__ goodbye to us.
- I think they are more than friends. I saw them have a quick _KISS/CUDDLE/????__ near the Coke machine.
- Remember to _BOW/CURTSEY__ if you meet the queen.
- He kept _NUDGING__ me under the table to get my attention.
- I can't _KNEEL__ on this dirty floor. I don't care if it's a church.
- He _STARED_ at me like an idiot on every question. He doesn't know anything.