Upper Intermediate Level >> Vocabulary Worksheets >> General upper intermediate vocabulary with quite a lot of vocabulary pertaining to facial expressions, movements of the body and gestures.
Level 4 Vocabulary
- I don't like people who ________ their noses in public. They should use a handkerchief.
- He's a very old man who walks with a ________.
- You don't have to say anything. Just ________ your head if you agree.
- Look! John is ________ goodbye to us.
- I think they are more than friends. I saw them have a quick ________ near the Coke machine.
- Remember to ________ if you meet the queen.
- He kept ________ me under the table to get my attention.
- I can't ________ on this dirty floor. I don't care if it's a church.
- He ________ at me like an idiot on every question. He doesn't know anything.