'Used To' Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make sentences that use both "used to" and "be/get used to".
1. He never used to smoke, but he smokes twenty a day.
2. I'm getting used to living in this country.
3. You used to be such a kind person.
4. My father used to work in the centre of New York.
5. Did your parents use to do more things together?
6. I got used to driving to work very quickly.
7. Do you ever get use to not speaking English?
8. Krakow used to be the capital of Poland.