Used To or Past Simple Worksheet
Use either "used to" or the Past Simple to complete each of the sentences. Use "used to" when possible.
- I ______ (see) Marcus at the library working hard. He told me to say hello to you.
- She ______ (be) a lot happier, but then she lost her job.
- There ______ (be) three restaurants in this town, but two closed down leaving only one.
- If you look over there, you can see the field where they ______ (fight) the Battle of Harris Hill in 1509.
- Did you ______ (take) a lot of photos when you were in Moscow last year?
- How many hours a day did you ______ (go) to school when you were ten?
- Children never ______ (talk) so aggressively to their parents. It's terrible!
- Soldiers ______ (build) this bridge near the end of the Second World War.