Suffixes Gap Fill Worksheet
1. Your brother was very coward____. He ran away immediately.
2. That snake looks dangerous, but it's totally harm____. Don't worry!
3. To work as an acrobat in the circus, you have to be very flex____.
4. Oh, look at those ador____ puppies. Can I have one?
5. He's always running about, very athlet____. He'll be in the Olympics one day.
6. What a beauti____ painting. Do you know who painted it?
7. We need a full and truth____ account of what happened, Jennifer. Tell us everything.
8. These animals sleep during the day and are then act____ during the night.
9. It must be very lone____ living on this mountain without any neighbors.
10. Betty is a very creat____ little girl, always painting or drawing or something like that.