Second Conditional Extra or Mis-Spelt Word
Read these Second Conditional sentences. Each sentence has ONE word that is either EXTRA or MIS-SPELT. Find that word.
- If he were to younger, he could walk faster.
- We could go to the beech if the weather were nicer.
- If your sister was an animal, what animal would she could be?
- If we could listen to a chimpanzee speak, we could learn a lot of.
- You would look completely different if you cut your hare short.
- If you would caught a virus, you'd have to go to the hospital.
- My grandfather would be old 100 today if he were still alive.
- If I lived in a lifely city, like New York, I would go out every night!