Say, Ask & Tell Gap Fill Worksheet
Fill each blank with the correct form of ask, say or tell.
1. The captain ________ that the ship would sail early in the morning.
2. When we arrived at the airport, the official ________ to see our passports.
3. He ________ me that he was going to bed early.
4. I will ________ you a story.
5. My friend called up last night and ________ me if I was feeling better.
6. The plumber ________ that he had forgotten some of his tools.
7. You better slow down now because that sign ________ there's road construction up ahead.
8. The children were learning to ________ time.
9. Please ________ me what you are worried about.
10. The weather forecasters are all ________ that it's going to rain tomorrow.