Relative Pronouns Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make sentences that use relative pronouns.
1. Give me the jug which is on the table.
2. The man who lives in that big house is a lawyer.
3. The woman whose dog died works with me.
4. That's the restaurant where I asked you to marry me.
5. Do you know the teacher who spoke to you?
6. The bird that we often see in the garden is a sparrow.
7. Wednesday was the day when we saw your friend Doug.
8. The elephant is an animal whose nose is very long.