Subject/Object Pronoun Worksheet
Which of the two possible pronouns is correct in each sentence?
1. He's a much better dancer than I/me.
2. It was Alice and he/him who told the police about the robbery.
3. Max and me/I would rather go to the French restaurant instead of the Italian one.
4. It's me/I you need to speak to if you have any questions.
5. It's I/me who let the cat out.
6. Everyone except we/us understood what she was talking about.
7. Can you speak English as well as they/them can?
8. Marianna wasn't at the party last night, was she/her?