Present Perfect Continuous - Consequences
Link the numbered sentences describing the present consequences with the lettered sentences which describe the reasons.
- He's been fighting with the cat again.
- She's been sunbathing.
- It's been raining heavily all morning.
- She's been sleeping in the armchair.
- She's been reading all afternoon.
- He's been lifting heavy boxes in the attic.
- He's been shopping in the new shopping mall.
- He's been playing with the children in the garden.
1. Her skin's very red. __B__
2. Her eyes look tired. __E__
3. His clothes are all muddy. __H__
4. His back is hurting a lot. __F__
5. His wallet is empty! __G__
6. The dog's paw is bleeding. __A__
7. There are large pools of water all over the garden. __C__
8. Her hair is very messy! __D__