Personality Adjectives Gap Fill Worksheet
All of these words describe people. Choose the best word for each sentence.
considerate defiant egotistical generous gregarious impatient optimistic overbearing pessimistic taciturn
1. A(n) ________ person enjoys being around other people.
2. A(n) ________ person talks very little.
3. If you are ________, you expect good things to happen.
4. My friend has been very ________ lately, so I'm trying to cheer her up.
5. A(n) ________ person thinks, "I am the greatest, and nobody else matters."
6. A(n) ________ person thinks about how his words and actions will affect other people, and tries not to make them feel bad.
7. My neighbor is very ________; he enjoys giving his time and money to help other people.
8. Even though the little boy took a long time tying his shoe, his father was not ________ with him.
9. If you always try to take over and be the one in charge, people will think you're ________.
10. The boy was ________ and refused to obey his parents.