Passive Sentences: Extra or Mis-spelt Word
Look at these sentences that all use the passive. Each sentence has ONE word that is either EXTRA or MIS-SPELT. Find that word.
- That house is to cleaned by two women every week.
- Grapes are not grown in this part of the country. It's to hot.
- This letter was writen by a child.
- Hancock Castle is visited by a nearly 200,000 people every year.
- The Presidential plane is only flew once or twice a year.
- There are three official languages in this country but one of them is only speaken by older people.
- This is a laptop computer that is a manufactured in South Korea.
- After it rains, water is sended from this lake down big pipes to the city, which you can see over there.