Make, Let & Allow Re-Ordering
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with "make", "let" or "allow".
- You're not allowed to go into the kitchen with those muddy boots.
- My English teacher made me stay behind for an hour.
- The police had to let the thief go because there was no evidence.
- I'll make you stay in your room until you finish your homework.
- The child was made to sit in the chair by her mother.
- Don't let the milk boil over.
- Let me call John as he's more likely to agree with me.
- This new computer lets me do so much more than my old one.