Verb Pattern Error Correction Worksheet
Are the verbs using the correct patterns in these sentences? Correct those that are wrong.
1. My company has delayed to give pay raises due to economic problems.
2. We were asked not taking photos inside the church.
3. "I forbid you to go out," the mother shouted at her daughter.
4. Can you imagine winning the lottery - your life would never be the same!
5. I suggest to take a taxi or we'll be late.
6. The rental company wasn't happy with the state of the car and made us paying $100 extra.
7. You can change to another course at any time in the first month, it's very easy do that.
8. There's someone talking on the phone, but they can't hear me.