Verb Pattern Error Correction Worksheet
Are the verbs using the correct patterns in these sentences? Correct those that are wrong.
1. My company has delayed giving pay raises due to economic problems.
2. We were asked not to take photos inside the church.
3. "I forbid you to go out," the mother shouted at her daughter.
4. Can you imagine winning the lottery - your life would never be the same!
5. I suggest taking/we take a taxi or we'll be late.
6. The rental company wasn't happy with the state of the car and made us pay $100 extra.
7. You can change to another course at any time in the first month, it's very easy to do that.
8. There's someone talking on the phone, but they can't hear me.