Gerund and Infinitive Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make sentences that use infinitive/gerund structures. The word "Diana" is the first word in each sentence.
1. Diana enjoys taking part in intellectual discussions.
2. Diana went home without saying goodbye to anyone.
3. Diana is tired of waiting for her husband to call.
4. Diana always forgets to lock her back door.
5. Diana managed to make an appointment with her hairdresser.
6. Diana passed the exam by studying continuously for a month.
7. Diana can't stand speaking to rude people.
8. Diana would like to travel more, but doesn't have the money.