Confusing Adverbs and Adjectives Worksheet
Choose one of the adverbs or adjectives from the box to complete each sentence. You will need ONE of the words two times.
1. Your son drives that car too __FAST__. It's dangerous!
2. That soup smells really __GOOD__. What did you put in it?
3. I'm doing the French course because I'm going to Paris next year and I don't speak French very __WELL__.
4. If you study __HARD__, you won't have any problems with your exam.
5. I went to the doctor because __LATELY__, I've been having a lot of headaches.
6. Don't come back __LATE__ tonight - you must be in the house before eleven!
7. Speak up, I can __HARDLY__ hear you! What?
8. You have to pay $10 for a simple translation, but $25 if you want a __FAST__ service.