Can, Could, Be Able To Error Correction
Look at these sentences that use "can", "be able to" and other similar expressions. Are they Correct or Wrong?
- You can use my pen as long as you return it.
- Eventually, I could get a hotel room even though it was so late.
- I could see the beach from the hotel window. It was wonderful.
- I couldn't find a parking space. The town centre was completely congested.
- Were you able to get in touch with Marge? I know you were trying
- Dan was a natural linguist. He managed to speak French when he was four.
- I had no idea where the cat was, but she succeeded in finding her own way home.
- After an hour of searching, I could find my phone and called you.