Can & Be Able To Re-Ordering
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with "can" or "be able to".
- Were you able to contact Carol about the canceled flight?
- I couldn't buy tickets for the classical music concert.
- Could you read when you were three years old?
- We're not able to give you a full refund for the broken computer.
- My mother couldn't write until she was nearly ten.
- I couldn't pass the exam because I couldn't understand it!
- The dog kept trying and finally was able to jump over the fence.
- Pete was so busy at work that I couldn't see him.