Work, To Work, Working
1. When I finish university, I want TO WORK in Europe for six months.
2. I don't think children under 16 should WORK.
3. My sister decided to take a job in the summer WORKING in the local cinema to earn some extra money.
4. Would you like TO WORK on your own or as part of a team?
5. WORKING late at night always reminds me of when I was at university.
6. After WORKING all day long, I like to come home and have a long hot bath.
7. It's difficult TO WORK in an office, especially if it's too hot and the windows are never open.
8. I can WORK on this project alone if you give me some initial guidance.
9. My boss is a monster! He made me WORK till 8pm on Friday evening.
10. I enjoy WORK but I prefer not to overdo it.
11. I would WORK in computer programming for nothing. I love it!
12. Seeing as you have missed the last two weeks because of illness, you should offer TO WORK over this weekend at home.