Somewhere, Nowhere, Anywhere!
|Short answers and subject||Nowhere||Nobody||Nothing|
Note: -one can be substituted for -body. So, for example, 'I saw someone in the garden last night.'
1. I didn't do __________ yesterday. I stayed in bed all day.
2. Are you going ___________ nice for your holiday this year?
3. John and Gita have bought a new house ___________ in Watford.
4. ____________ came to my Level 3 class yesterday. They were all at the beach!
5. ___________ is more beautiful than Sardinia in the summer.
6. "Did you do anything last night?" - "No, ____________."
7. Rick kissed __________ in the disco bar last night but he was so drunk he can't remember who!
8. "Does ___________ know the capital of Australia?"
9. "Can you help me please? I think I've got ___________ in my eye"
10. ____________ has stolen my car!! Did you see ____________ suspicious hanging around?