Intermediate Level >> Grammar Worksheets >> This is a some/any worksheet that goes beyond those normally found at lower levels. Here, we find "some" in interrogative sentences and "any" in affirmative sentences.
"Some" and "Any" Worksheet
Fill each space with either some or any.
1. Before we leave, I have to get SOME money and my cigarettes. Wait a moment.
2. SOME people think they have the right to a job without having to work!
3. I don't have ANY children yet, but we want to have two or three eventually.
4. Don't worry about going shopping tomorrow. ANY bus will take you straight into the centre of the town.
5. Are there ANY Italian restaurants in your part of town?
6. "Which CD do you want to put on?" "Oh, ANY. I just want to hear SOME music!"
7. Would you like SOME wine with your meal, sir?
8. Yes, I would. Bring me ANY red wine that you have.
9. Do you want SOME help with that biology assignment you have to do?
10. This was an easy exercise and I didn't make ANY mistakes!