Relative Clause Gap Fill
which - whose - who - when - where
- Dallas is the city ____________ Kennedy was shot.
- Bill Clinton was the president ____________ wife was called Hillary.
- Sunday is the day ____________ most countries respect a day of rest in the week.
- Rotterdam is the port ____________ is the busiest in Europe.
- Yasser Arafat is the person ____________ is the Palestinian leader.
- Robinson Crusoe is the fictional character ____________ companion was Man Friday.
- Smog is the thing ____________ is a combination of fog and smoke, or pollution.
- Rum is the strong drink ____________ is associated with the Caribbean.
- The Euro is the currency ____________ is used in most of Europe.
- Napoleon is the man ____________ wife was called Josephine.
- A metallurgist is a person ____________ studies metals.
- Hiroshima is the place ____________ the first atomic bomb was dropped.
- 1914 is the year ____________ the First World War started.
- Your mother-in-law is the person ____________ son or daughter is married to you.
- A stapler is a thing ____________ you use to attach papers together.